Friday, January 18, 2008

A 19 year old walk through life and I don't know where I am heading. So many things I have gone through but when you open up your eyes to the world,it makes you feel so small and makes you realize that a lot is yet to be faced. At times i remain quiet with a question mark hanging above me asking what next? frankly, i don't know,what next? I have question marks asking me "whys" about my past. But again i don't know.I haven't had a celebrated or bombastic past but whatever i have gone through has taught me something and most of the time i have learn t it the hard way. And now i stand at a juncture where i feel that my saturation point has arrived but I am only 19,and this can't be true. So i set out to think about what next? It has been haunting me for awhile and i frankly don't know [yes frankly is ma fav word] and I can't explore the secret that my future holds. Nobody knows the future but me,i don't even know what am I doing with my present. I feel out of place, i feel am done but then i wanted to do so many things and i wanted to be "ME" but now I realize that I never had a proper definition of my "ME". so now I promise myself that I will nurture a dream, try to design my "ME".And when I do that I am sure I have some sleepless nights and some fights coming my way too.

No comments: